Increase planetary piano's maximum payout to 3k tickets

the reason is simple, it generally takes more time to reach the threshold to 1k ticket than other games.

even bug bytes can go more than 1k tickets at 2 players or even one if you are accurate enough.

Agreed, planetary piano is so much fun, but the payout isn’t worth it compared to the other games.
For me getting a streak over 5k and then the ticket payout being 1k is not all that motivating.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with this and OP. There’s a lot of fun machines that I don’t really play because they don’t feel worth it ticket wise compared to other machines even though they are fun. An overall ticket balance to bring some of the other machines in balance with the top machines would be great.

3 Likes

i feel like most of the arcade games needs some ticket payout increase unless you seriously have to “”“git gud”""

yet most games like bird feeder or billiard are far easier and gives you enough payout so…

7 Likes

you might with to go through my suggestions about the arcade payouts. in general, to balance the actual payouts it should be, and award more to the skilful players.