Incorrect Answer / Danganronpa

Spoilers for Danganronpa 1 and 2 ahead - i tried to avoid talking about it as much as i can, to avoid it being major, but even so, but i’d rather not spoil it for the devs.

“Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair featured all of the surviving students from the first game.” ID 1960

This was marked as True. As the title may indicate, that is incorrect. 3 of them do make an appearance towards the end of the game, and one of them is mentioned in the epilogue. The rest are not even mentioned whatsoever, and the wiki page for the one mentioned in the epilogue straight-up says " doesn’t appear in this game."

I’m willing to go into detail if my spoiler avoidance makes things too vague to understand.

And while i’m here, ID 1959 1.) Is marked as “Japanese Anime & Manga,” which isn’t true (should be video games) 2.) Is probably the biggest spoiler you could say about the first game.

1 Like

I agree. It might be better if the question was less specific and just said Danganronpa 2 “features surviving students from the first game”. The way I see it, if the other survivors don’t have sprites or dialogue, they aren’t really featured in the game.

1 Like