In regards to selling stuff

Could you make it so that when you sell something, it doesn’t kick you back to the All Items view?

Ex: I want to sell some Fish, when I sell one type of fish, it takes me back to the all items view, so now I have to click back on Pets to sell more.

Just sell them on tower express, its way easier and you can sell more at a time

Not everyone likes using external websites for features they could just do in-game instead. Im a huge fan of the concept of Tower Express but, as of now, it’s utterly pointless

1 Like

tower expresses whole point is a delivery service, it’s so you don’t have to load the plaza to buy that one thing you forgot for your build project.
wouldn’t call it “utterly pointless”

4 Likes

The inventory taking you back to All is definitely an oversight and should be fixed.

However, it is easier to sell on Tower Express but we are working on improving the in-game selling (we are limited by Valve queries).

2 Likes

I know about the Tower Express being easier to sell, but I thought that oversight should be fixed.

I also understand being limited by the back end provided by Valve, you’d think a multi billion dollar company would work on having a better back end.