I'm hosting an art event! (Lasts until June 7th)

I’ve been struggling to decorate my Highrise condo for a really long time. I find it to be one of the stranger condos to decorate, with a lot of oddly placed rooms and hallways. For a while I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with it, but the idea I’ve come up with is to make it an art gallery! However, I think art of just stuff I like is lame.

That’s where you come in! I want to fill these walls with your art! Whether it be drawings, photoshops, pictures, poetry, whatever you want. There will be some stipulations, however do keep in mind that the end goal is to turn this into a Youtube video showing off and talking about all of the art.

The stipulations will go as followed:

• You must make it yourself. You must draw, write, edit, or photograph everything on your own for it to be put onto the walls.
  • It will be reviewed beforehand and if it does not follow the guidelines, I’ll tell you. There will be a guideline to how posts should be made left below.
  • This is the big one: IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE HIGH QUALITY. If you’re not an artist, go ahead and make some insane bullshit in MS Paint and call it a day. So long as it took heart to make, I want it on my walls.
  • However, if it’s really really lazy and not lazy in the modern art way but lazy in the “i drew a stick figure and his name is bob” kind of way then I’m going to exclude it.
  • To reiterate, this will be put into a video.
  • You can add as many submissions as you’d like, though I probably won’t pick more than 2 or 3.

To participate, you’ll have to join my Discord server: The Lemon Squeezy Project

I hope to see you there!

3 Likes