I'm gonna start regularly streaming tonight

Still trying to finetune my list. Are you on Discord? If so, what’s your username, so I can add you?

1 Like

I’ve sent it to you in a DM : )

Good luck on your streams, man!

3 Likes

Thanks, man.

2 Likes

No problem, man.

2 Likes

Another quick update. Won’t be streaming this week. Contemplating switching to Mixer and also, still not fully set on what to stream.

1 Like

You could stream the minecraft server that @The_Sink_God made

3 Likes

Absolutely! Feel free to hop on whenever, although for now the server’s usually most active really late at night if you’re in the US, usually on Fridays and Saturdays (since you said ET that’d be like 3-5 AM) That could make it a bit difficult to play with a decent amount of people but that could change in time when more people join.

I’d love to see more active streamers in this community so I’m excited to see you’re doing this, good luck!

4 Likes

Yeah, totally. Was definitely planning on streaming Minecraft anyway, since it has MixPlay support.

3 Likes

Another quick update. I am definitely switching to Mixer starting Monday. Still doing the same schedule, though. Mon-Fri at 6 pm et. If any of you are planning on watching, what would u like to see? Trying to decide between Minecraft Skyfactory 4 or No Man’s Sky.

Edit: Decided on No Man’s Sky.

2 Likes

Just out of curiousity, what made you switch to Mixer?

1 Like

Mainly just all this recent bullshit with Twitch. They’ve been shittier than usual lately and now, with Ninja switching to Mixer (and several other biggies threatening to), I just kinda have a feeling that we might be witnessing the beginning of the end for Twitch and the start of the rise of Mixer. Again, just a hunch, though. I’m gonna give it some time and if things dont work out, I’ll just go back to Twitch.

1 Like

Fair enough. I think Twitch is just too big to go down, just like YouTube. It’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out though

Yeah, it definitely wont go down completely. But I do think that Mixer may well at least catch up to Twitch, if not overtake it by a little.

1 Like

I missed this controversy, what’s twitch been doing?

Oh, just their usual shenanigans, but they’re getting more frequent.

The only thing I know twitch are bad about it censorship, is that what’s getting worse?

Twitch has a really bad reputation about double standards and playing favorites, and that’s whats getting out of control. Dr Disrespect literally broke the law and only got a 2 week suspension. Alinity Divine has committed animal abuse multiple times on stream and has never been banned for it. Not to mention the dress code double standards. All that, combined with many partners complaining about not being paid. Things are getting bad.

1 Like

Yeah wow that’s pretty bad.

1 Like

After further thought, I’ve decided against switching to Mixer, so I’ll hopefully see some of y’all on Monday on Twitch for some No Man’s Sky shenanigans.