I need some advice and help please

Hi there! Basically Tower Unite runs on a really low fps for me. I met every system requirement for the game except for my processor which is Intel® Core™ i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz. I also play on a laptop. Is there another alternative to increase the fps or is it really just the processor that needs fixing? Thanks for taking your time to read this!

1 Like

It could be more than your cpu please post full specs.

1 Like

On a laptop make sure that is properly cooled One of the biggest issues for me and my laptop :joy:

1 Like

@Avatard_Farter

Operating system is windows 7 home basic 64-bit
Brand is Acer
DirectX is version 11
Memory is 4096MB RAM

1 Like

What about your video card? Everything else looks good.

@balianthemighty laptops don’t seem to have video cards but my graphics card is Inter® HD Graphics Family

Oh also I’m planning to upgrade to windows 10 soon (still on the same laptop)

Some laptops do have graphics cards. What you have is integrated graphics which won’t do it for Tower Unite.

On a side note: integrated graphics means your GPU (graphical processing unit) is built into your processor. A GPU can either be a video card or integrated graphics. So instead of saying: “My graphics card is Intel HD Graphics” you should say: “My GPU is Intel HD Graphics”

As Florensie said, that’s your problem. You don’t meet the minimum for GPU.

I suggest getting/building a gaming desktop as you can upgrade those as technology gets better.

Hi there, I also play on a laptop, which only just met specs, but it works fine for me personally.

Have you got a good cooling system on your laptop, or a cooling pad attached underneath? I’ve found that can make a world of difference for how well things run.

It doesn’t cost much to get one if you don’t (about £10/$15, even for a good one, so long as you have a look around), and I can’t recommend it highly enough.

That being said, that might not be the problem, and I hope the game starts working well for you. :smile:

Well thanks for all your help! I’m actually going to get a new laptop soon but idk when sooooo yeah! Thanks again!