I haven't even done this!

Hi, I’m one of the older people who joined GmodTower back in 2006 where workshop in Garry’s mod was not a thing so you had to get all the materials through addons or other useful programs. Gmodtower for me was a uniqe place to be at to chill and watched how the community expanded greatly. New content was added around 2-3 month, but it was “worth the weight” to see when fixes or new items got into the game. Since the end of Gmodtower due to hl2.exe can only take this much I’m happy they went with this awesome idea and supported since the failure of kickstarter + the donation in GMT.

There is not much to say about myself. I like to play games as you lots, watching movies and reading comics/books.

Since I’m getting older I also have more responsibility, and those starts to beat you to a corner when you move out from your parents, which means I have college, friends and even my voluntary work to do. I still support this and can’t wait till more updates comes.

But I will still collect the taxes that belongs to MacDGuy.

TL:DR - look at me! I’m here! yay TU gotta be gut wub wub wub wub.

sup

Welcome Welcome~From your Official Robo Waifu of TU! :wave: :wave: :robot: :yellow_heart:

Welcome to the family :new_moon_with_face:

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums!!!