I have ascended

Thank you to everyone who put up with my stupidity, I love this forum and I love you all even more.

8 Likes

That’s pretty much what I thought when I woke up the next day and saw that I got Regular. Mostly because it took Discourse a while to decide that it’s time for me to be a Regular.

(Like, I was fulfilling ALMOSSTTTTTT all criteria for Regular, except that I didn’t have 5 likes given enough.)

1 Like

This was also me when I found out I got Regular. Now you just have to make sure you don’t lose it. :smile:

1 Like

What are the criteria?

1 Like

The following was copy/pasted from here. There’s a link to it in the automatic pm you got when you joined.

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

• must have visited at least 50% of days
  • must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
  • of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
  • must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • must not have been suspended
  • These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

End copy/paste. The requirements might be different (assuming admins have the ability to change the requirements), but it doesn’t seem like anything has been changed here. In reality, it mostly just boils down to being active on the forum for a while.

2 Likes

This for example, doesn’t seem to be the case on this forum, since PoliteWhale is regular with only 4 threads.

I think the only criteria that counts on this forum are:

• must have visited atleast 50% of days
  • atleast 100 posts (or so)
  • of topics created, must have viewed ~20%
  • of topics created, must have read ~20%
  • must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)

Just be active as heck on the forum, like visit every single day, and make sure to post alot. Increases the chance of getting likes incase you shouldn’t have 20 likes yet.

Congrats, Sapphy! :3
We all love you too :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the club!

congrats on joining the elite club

1 Like

I remembered getting pretty hype on the 8th when I got mine.

Goal achieved <3

Now, where’s this Lounge we all are supposed to have…

Congrats! You surely have ascended :smiley:

1 Like

There you go - fits the moment better

Welcome to the Reg-U-lor club

3 Likes

Pretty sure it has been deactivated/removed, because I think it’s just supposed to be another forum which is supposed to be visible only to regulars.

Sounds pretty pointless imo. If I’m going to post hugs everywhere, I want everyone to see them!

1 Like

That was so beautiful I’m crying.