Howdy! Light08 's the name

After spending over 100 hours into Tower Unite I thought it’s about time to actually join the forums.
So here I am. Light08 is my name, which I’m using for about a decade now, so chances you’ll see me with another name are nearly zero, and you might have seen me in-game already anyway.
I’m from Germany and a longtime Garry’s Mod player (Since version 9), even though I stopped playing Garry’s Mod about 6 years ago maybe. Sadly I never heard about Gmod Tower until its shutdown thanks to friends who hyped Tower Unite, which probably is because I stopped playing Gmod as I mentioned already. I gave Tower Unite a try since I love these kind of games and I’ve been enjoying it so far. If I would have heard about it earlier, I’d surely have backed for it but oh well…
Currently addicted to Team Fortress 2, playing it a lot.
In my spare time I usually code or level design for source games, that means if I’m motivated enough. Recently even started coding for source pawn (Sourcemod Plugins), though I’m still new to it.

So yeah, hello!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Welcome @Light08, enjoy being here! :dog2:

Welcome to the PixelTail forums @Light08. Enjoy your stay! :wink: :raising_hand:

1 Like

Welcome aboard! :ok_woman:

1 Like

Hello there, haven’t seen you before :wink:

1 Like

Welcome welcome~ From Your Official TU Robo Waifu! :wave: :wave: :robot: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Welcome fellow German

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the family kiddo :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome, Light08! It’s always nice to see another developer here. :slight_smile:

PS: After using UE4, I regret spending 8 years mapping on source. If you haven’t already, look into UE4 (It’s FREE!). It’s much more powerful and has so much more potential.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Heya pal, glad you joined us.

Hab einen herrlichen Tag!

1 Like

Welcome to the family :slight_smile:

1 Like

sup mate

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, I’ll stick to source mapping since I won’t stop playing source games. Along with the Source 2 hype and the new mapping possibilities, there’s only little chance you’ll see me abandoning it. :wink:

And thanks for the welcomes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Howdy :slight_smile: