How do you guys like my new sketch?

When I was young, I got this paint tool on my 3DS called Colors! 3D.
I didn’t really like it that much, as it was complicated at the time. A few months ago, I gave it another try. Even though I may not be the best, I’m better at it and addicted to it. After making another sketch today, I had an idea to share with the community. So, what do you guys think about my new sketch?

Yes, this was made on the 3DS, no joke. If you’re wondering, it’s a remake of a title screen from one of my games that is a work in progress.

But anyway, if you like this one, you may be interested in some of my other sketches. Maybe I’ll post some more later on here.

Edit: Well, I’ll just go ahead and post some more I made a while ago.

4 Likes

Nice job you have done with the pictures! Even the simpliest drawing looks better than my drawings which look like a 4 year old drew them :V

Those are pretty good coming from a 3DS, great job

Hay have you seen what comes from the very few people who got access to flipnote studio on the 3ds?

That stuff amazes me too

I actually got it from being a Club Nintendo member. They emailed codes to active members when it was announced that Club Nintendo was closing.

Wait, Flipnote Studio is out? Is it free?

It was free, but it was only available to Club Nintendo members. So if you didn’t have an account, you can’t get it.

Crud. Okay, thanks!

I forgot that I got it too