House Condo overhaul?

Its been a long time since I last been in the default Condo, and found that map doors there are now toggleable.

Trouble is I live in House condo which has just as many uneditable doors, I found some fun doors at the shops like elevators doors and airlocks and what not. I’d like to be able to stick those in place instead but I need to be able to clear the door that is already there. I think it would also be interesting if you could toggle the windows but I’m trying not to ask for too much.

Ceiling light fixture sconces also get in the way of my own ceiling lamps, even with the main lights off; I’d like them to be togglable but that nitpicking at this point.

I also notice House condo has 3D grass now, can I possibly get an option to toggle those? Prior, I had built quite a few structures that now have grass poking through the floors. Minimal concern there though. I’d also like to edit the dirt/grass. Last winter I had to spam 120 snow piles to prep for christmas, because the dirt isn’t editable to be snowy. Not sure how doable that part is though, since it seems the ground uses a specialized UV built to the geometry with dirt paths and stuff.