This update addresses several issues that were recently reported.
- Added gamepad settings: sensitivity, rumble, and aim invert
- Added better gamepad detection so that rumble is disabled unless you are using the controller (and for UI changes later on)
- Added gamepad force feedback (rumble) for Minigolf
- Improved Minigolf hole intro UI
- Slight controller input changes for Plaza: Right trigger is now for shooting weapons, left trigger is now for sprint. You can now pull the slots with bottom face button. You can leave games/machines with the left special button (options button)
- Added the ability for Game World/Condo owners to opt-in to PixelTail moderated ban list (for chat bans, voice bans, and server bans)
- Fixed a crash with condos where visitors joining a condo would crash constantly due to a canvas bug
- Little Crusaders - Knightsend-by-sea: Fixed several camping spots for dragon
- Fixed long server and map titles overlapping on the server browser elements
- Improved visual alignment of server browser elements and fixed avatar resolutions
- Fixed a controller input bug where the bottom face button (A button) would move the player forward
- Fixed issue where you’d have to double click to host a game server
- Resort: Fixed water shader
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We’re also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what’s being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There’s bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We’re active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games