This update addresses several issues that were reported.
We’ve also reworked the Plaza Minigames to make them a better experience for everyone, improving networking and lag.
We also fixed up some Halloween Plaza issues and optimized more.
- Plaza minigames networking has been drastically reduced (will solve many of the lag issues with them)
- Plaza minigame targets and actions are now clientside (other players cannot shoot your targets before you have a chance). Now it’s all about getting the highest score
- Optimized Halloween Plaza
- Fixed player models reverting to default feminine model
- Fixed appearance body tabs not showing outfits properly
- Fixed sound emitters not loading their sounds on condo load sometimes and not saving volume min/max
- Fixed sound emitters playing a random sound when you first place it
- Fixed teleporter effects not being colored properly
- Fixed fog in Plaza theater
- Fixed some reported Plaza bugs
- Fixed FX and sound emitter icons displaying on for condo guests (should only be for the owner)
You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
You can follow our weekly developer logs here:
You can report bugs on our forums:
Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slow response time.