As the title might suggest, I’ve managed to create a model of my own, and did my best to vertex paint and rig the model to the skeleton provided by the SDK, but my imported model completely freaks out somewhere along the way, and ends up being a spaghettified mess
This is how my model is supposed to look. Keep in mind, I didn’t touch the skeleton one bit, all transformations have been applied, and weight painted everything properly.
This is what it ends up looking like in-game.
I’ve also talked to the Discord about this, but I didn’t get very far. Some help on this problem would be very much nice.