Let the Festivities Begin!
We’ve got over 51 new festive items for you. 31 of them are exclusive to this event, and the rest will stick around all year.
This year we wanted to roll out a popular suggestion - christmas string lights. Now you can decorate your condo with various string light items with ease using the new Targeter tool.
Collect Holiday Coins, the currency used for exclusive holiday 2019 store. Grab them by playing games, grabbing presents around the Plaza, talking with Plaza event characters, or by fishing them up!
We’ve also added a few New Year’s items to celebrate 2020.
Events end on January 10th, 2020!
- Collect Holiday Coins, the currency used for exclusive holiday 2019 store. Grab them by playing games, grabbing presents around the Plaza, talking with Plaza event characters, or by fishing them up!
- New placeable and adjustable string lights item types are now available in Celebrations!
- Added 31 items to Santa Claws store (Holiday 2019 exclusive store): Holiday Cheer Gun, Holiday Ice Gun, Jinglebell, Plush Reindeer, Plush Red-Nose Reindeer, Elf Hat, Red Nose, Reindeer Antlers, Popcorn Necklace, Christmas Lights Necklace, Candy Cane Backpack, Candy Cane Particles, Gingerbread Men Particles, Jinglebells Particles, Christmas Extravaganza Particles, Christmas Bowtie, Christmas Bowtie Head, Wreath Tube, Candy Cane Stick, Christmas Tree with Train, Nutcracker, Nutcracker Hat, Ice Potion, Snowball Pet, Jinglebell Pet, Christmas Toy Train, Santa Plushy, and Jinglebell Gun
- Added 16 items to Celebrations: Christmas Lights Bulbs, Christmas Lights Twinkle, Christmas Lights Globe, Christmas Lights Bulbs Half, Christmas Lights Twinkle Half, Christmas Lights Globe Half, Ornament String, Decorated Garland, Garland String, Jinglebell String, Wreath, Candy Cane, Popcorn String, Christmas Candle, Happy New Year String, and Flag Rope
- Added 4 accessories items: Cigar, 2020 Glasses, Fancy Top Hat New Years, and Party Hat New Years 2020
- Snowball Battle is now back for the season
- Added a new condo tool - Targeter. Allows for easier setting of targets for items that have targets to point to (string lights, teleporters)
- Optimised Condo lights
- Added cursed remains to holiday converter store
- Virus: Enraged HUD message is now red colored
- Added tool primary/secondary descriptions on condo tool HUDs
- Added a new appearance slot: Face. This slot is currently only used for the upcoming red nose item and existing the cig item
- Added currency tag (for Ghoul Coin, Sea Dollar, etc.) and added currency filter under redeemables in inventory
- Plaza: Fixed Beach House and Project 12 TV’s from being in the center of the world
- Plaza: Fixed a collision issue
- Plaza: Fixed some sound issues
- Plaza: Moved store item viewer to its correct position and improved lighting
- Plaza: Fixed misplaced seat in Theatre
- Condo: Fixed button items not playing their animation
- Condo: Fixed weather sounds in Smooth Autumn
- Condo: Fixed some holes in Condo
- Condo: Fixed Moon Theatre screen in Resort being in the incorrect spot
- Condo: Fixed some collision issues in Highrise
- Condo: Workshop physics items no longer seemingly disappear in Highrise
- Virus: Fixed players getting to places they shouldn’t in Solar
- Fixed an issue where voice could still be enabled in certain circumstances
- Fixed “Display warning when opening items” setting being reversed
- Fixed typo in Zombie Massacre menu
- Fixed Plaza and Condo scoreboard condo browser not loading results
- Fixed footsteps not being recognized when using tiny potions
- Fixed ice not working properly when using potions or when crouching
- Milestones: Fixed Laser Tag Symbol milestone not replicating properly
- Milestones: Fixed Double Barrel milestone running out of ammo
- Fixed weapon scope stretching for monitors that aren’t 16:9
- Fixed a long standing bug when a host drags an item, it spawned a copy of it in the origin of the map for other players until it’s finished dragging
- Fixed view finders not moving anymore due to an optimization update in previous patch
We’re still very hard at work on the Arcade. We’re eager to share and announce some really exciting developments in January. Arcade now has around 23 working machines and around 15 more in the works!
Holiday Break & 2020
As 2019 is coming to a close we’d like to say thanks to everyone in our community. 2019 has been a big, challenging year for us and it 2020 is shaping up to be too - so thank you all for sticking by us! We will have a forums thread where we look back on what 2019 meant to us & the game, so look forward to that!
We’re taking a break from December 24th to January 2nd. We’ll still be around on the forums occasionally.
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We’re also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what’s being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There’s bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We’re active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games