Holdable Consumables

I would love if the Soda we buy form the soda machines could be held in our hands and sipped off of until they were empty. Or maybe buy a box of candy and dump a few pieces into my hand and eat them until the whole box is gone. Or maybe buy a milkshake or a burger from the boardwalk, take a seat and eat and drink? I dunno, It might just be me, but I would love to be able to do this.

I would love that as well. Just one of those “little things” that would be cool. Like how u could buy the popcorn in GMT and munch on it and throw it at the Cinema haha

6 Likes

This sounds like an immersive feature that would make the game much nicer to relax in. I was reminded of the smoothie drinking animation from Elevator: Source, so I could really imagine how neat holdable consumables would appear in-game. I’d love to have these so I have an excuse to take a walk around the island every once in a while.

1 Like

Exactly! Just walking around drinking a smoothie, a soda, a milkshake, eating a burger or munching on cotton candy. Just take a nice stroll around the island with someone and just talk and eat/drink away

2 Likes

GMT never had popcorn.

Matt made some popcorn for TU recently. Krionikal could make a simple eat and drink first person anims. But I wouldn’t call these things high priority.

Would never expect it to be high on the list, but thank you for considering it.

2 Likes

I meant to correct that after I said it, but I meant the Cinema game mode.

2 Likes

I remember! The servers that allowed you to throw the entire bucket of popcorn were fun.

I’d love consumable items if they were added.

2 Likes