H'louugghh!

Apparently I never introduced myself even though I’ve been here since July last year. So, what better time to do it than now when it’s at least six months later, it’s 5 in the morning, and I’ve got a massive knife in my hand because I’m home alone and somewhat afraid there’s a murderer in the house?

My name’s Andrew! I’m a Sixth Form student living in the UK but I’m Texan in origin. My hobbies include being extremely liberal kind of for the sheer contrast of a Texan Green, using Tumblr, playing video games, and screaming. I’m a failed YouTuber and writer, and an aspiring politician. I like food and long gaming sessions at ungodly hours. Cheers!

1 Like

Welc… I mean, … … … heeeeeeeey … … hi?

Nice introduction!
What kind of games are you playing?

ye, annoying when that happens right

1 Like

Even though you’ve been here since July, I’ll say welcome to the forums anyway :slight_smile:

Do you like living in the UK or do you wish you could still live in Texas?

Happy six-month-late joining the fourms!
Please don’t take that seriously.

1 Like

Wow I didn’t know you missed your intro, welcome about a year ago.

1 Like

Hi there! I’ve spent 400 hours exactly in Fallout 4, I’m hyped as hell for Tower, and I’ve recently been playing this hacking simulator called Hacknet. I’ve got an extensive Steam library though with all sorts of games with loads of hours between them. I like a lot of stuff! How about you?

1 Like

Well, I mean, I miss a lot of fast food (Sonic Drive-In is life), I wish electronics weren’t so expensive over here, and I’d prefer if people were a bit less prejudiced (the North-East definitely does not have the same kind of diversity as Texas does), but I prefer the cold honestly, and I live a lot closer to a city that I commute into every day, so that’s pretty cool. As to where I’d prefer to live? Well, I’d like to be back in Texas, if only because I could actually vote there.

1 Like

I’m more about Nintendo console games (In order of possession: GameBoy Color, GB Advance, Gamecube, NDS, NDS Lite, Wii, NDSi, 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii U) . I’m a casual player :slightly_smiling:
I’ve spent +1000 hours (on two accounts) on gmt tho (That’s the only exception :smirk:)

2 Likes

#GameCube4Life
God I loved super Mario sunshine, the good luigi’s mansion and mario kart double dash

1 Like

I’m mainly a PC gamer, but I do have a 3DS, a PSP-3000(?), an Xbox 360, a PS3 and PS2 and a Wii. I also happen to have the NVIDIA Shield Original! (Not the best choice I ever made but hey, it’s weird and kinda cool.) I had a DS Lite and DSi, and the DS Lite is probably still lying around somewhere, but I’m pretty sure I traded in my DSi to get credit off the price of my 3DS. I’ve got a New Nintendo 3DS coming from the US (my games are all US-region coded, I really hope Nintendo drops region-locking soon) as well, so that’ll add to my collection.

#GameCube4Life

Welcome!