Hi, names Snakebite!

Sup y’all peeps. Names Snakebite. Played GMT for quite some time but then my gmod decided to not let me join GMT anymore…So, I’ve been on withdawal for about 6 months… I know, it sounds hard and believe me it was hard…

But this just gets me more excited to play with my bud @anon68632391 again and have some great times!

So all aboard the HYPE train! :steam_locomotive::train::train::train:

See y’all online!

1 Like

We’ll host our own server at launch aswell (Moonlightgamestg). We are Germans so the server is meant for Europeans.

2 Likes

Greetings Friend. Hopefully TU will let you join :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome @Snakebite :smiley:
GMod did the same with me… one time, when I tried to connect to the server, it did me the “connection failed after 4 retries”… … So I first shot a bullet in my hard drive, then cried, then I reinstalled GMod on my new hard drive… works fine since then…

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Snakebite

2 Likes

Welcome to the PixelTail forums @Snakebite. Enjoy your stay! :slight_smile: :wave:

3 Likes

Hai @Snakebite!

3 Likes

Welcome to the club

3 Likes

Welcome to the family. :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hello Hello~! Welcome from your official robo waifu of TU :wave::clap::robot::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Well for me, it wouldn’t let me join at all. I got to “sending client info” but then it would just sit there and do nothing. Tried reinstalling, didn’t work. :confounded:

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE SQUAD BUDDY CHUM PAL FRIENDLY BUDDY CHUMP PAL FRIENDLY FREIND BUD.
i’m sorry

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! :ship:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @Snakebite

1 Like

Oh,nice, I join it

P.S. Snakebite hello, and welcome back!!

1 Like