Hey All!

Hi, I’m Nommiin. I’m a hobbyist game developer and an all around raccoon lover. I used to play on GMT with a group of friends around 2 years ago! I heard of Tower Unite from an article posted on Facebook (of all places) and I was ecstatic to see the so-called “return of GMT” since it held so many good memories with me. Although I was late to back the game on the IndieGoGo/Kickstarter, I still plan to purchase the game on the day of release! Glad to join this community and I can’t wait to see how the game and it’s community progressed. Special thanks to @Spriteclad for suggesting that I join the forum and make this introduction.

Welcome to the Pixeltail Community Forums!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family… :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

WWWWWWWELCOME to the forums! Glad to have you here and I hope you post more! :tada:

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome @Nommiin

1 Like

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

1 Like

Hello and welcome, @Nommiin!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the PixelTail forums @Nommiin. Enjoy your stay! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! ^^

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums Nommiin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Just wanna make one final self reply to this thread, thanks again for welcoming me to the community, I have a feeling I’ll find it quite nice here! :smiley: Looking forward to getting to know all of you :slightly_smiling: Here on the forums and Tower Unite!

1 Like

…crap I’m late…