Hello ladies! ...and gentlemen

Hi

My name is Aaron, aka Spaghetti, aka Zurby. Whatever you see fit.
I’m 18, I started uni about 3 month ago to become a programmer and/or graphic artist (3D modeling).

I have been lurking this forum and the twitch for a while, though sadly enough I did not catch the indiegogo in time and therefor failed to back it.
I’m really looking forward to play Tower Unite in the future and be part of this community.

This is pretty much the first time I ever joined a community and posted anything on a forum.
So I hope This is good enough!

Lots of love,

~Aaron / Spaghetti / Zurby

:wink:

1 Like

Hello Mr. Italian! :slight_smile:

hahah, I’m not actually Italian :wink:

I just really like spaghetti.
The reason I picked this name is because my uni has its own restaurant (which i eat at daily) and they have only 3 things on the menu, being Spaghetti, some random daily dish and french fries.
Since the daily dish is just rubbish most of the time and eating french fries all the time is just a no-go, I have been surviving solely on spaghetti. Which I know is still unhealthy… but so irresistible. :octopus:

I’m actually Belgian. :wink: hehe

2 Likes

also, the smiley emoticons on this forum are the cutest thing ever! :open_mouth:

A fellow spaghetti enthusiast I see, well you’ll be happy to know you’re in good company on these forums. :spaghetti:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome!

Welcome to the PixelTail forums @Spaghetti. Pull up a chair around the campfire and enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

I do have one question though, are you mom’s spaghetti? :stuck_out_tongue:

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There’s vomit on his sweater already! mom’s spaghetti!

His palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti.