Hello, I'm Hero!

Hello everybody! My Steam username is Herobrine (yes it is Minecraft related, it does no harm to be a fan of a character based off of a game.) BUT you guys can call me Hero (everyone does!).

I am not necessarily new to the community, but I would like to introduce myself to new players and to those who don’t know me!

I have been a part of the Tower Community since Lobby 1 of Gmod, to Lobby 2, and now Tower Unite! Tower has given me the opportunity to speak out more and become acquainted with so many people from all parts of the world! I have met some really good friends through Tower such as Atomic Kitty, RandomDom, Galactic Penguin, ThurDoDinok, and so many more friends!

Unfortunately for me, I am very very shy and it is often very nerve-racking to use my mic. I met my friends through tower through my courage to one day decide to speak out. I am, however, trying to change this so if you see me please feel free to say hello to me!

A little bit about me:

• I am 18 years old
  • I am female
  • My real name is Hannah
  • I am hoping to attend college and major in 3D Animation and possibly 3D Modeling. My love for animation comes from my early childhood years of growing up with Disney Pixar movies!
  • I am an artist (I LOVE TO DRAW!)
  • I started out animating on MikuMikuDance and I am trying to move forward and try more professional programs such as Blender and Autodesk Maya
  • I love EVERYBODY! Just know that if you are ever feeling down, you can talk to me!
  • My birthday is December 17th, 1997
  • I never go anywhere without my Toboggan/Beanie (It’s a hat!)
  • Favorite animal: Red Panda!

Here are some examples of some artwork I’ve done recently!

If there is anything else you need or want to ask, please feel free and don’t hesitate!

5 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

I accidentally hit enter XD full bio should be up now

And THANK YOU! :smile:

Welcome Hero! :smiley_cat:

Thank you!

Welcome aboard! :ok_woman:

Welcome aboard! And pretty nice art you got going there! :ship:

1 Like

Oh wow! Very nice introduction! Pleased to meet you

1 Like

Welcome to the PixelTail forums @Herobrine. Enjoy your stay! :slight_smile: :raising_hand:

Also, that is some sweet art you have there. :smiley:

1 Like

Aww thank you ;w; :sweat_smile:

Ahh thank you! ;w; :smile:

Welcome! Don’t think I ever saw you on GMT, but, y’know, time zones.

Thank you! Please to meet you too ^^

Heh, guess so ^^"

Thanks! :blush:

Welcome to the club :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

Hello Hero :D!

Enjoy your stay to the forum :raising_hand:

( I will attend Major in 2D Animation :grin: )

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Bruh we were born like 2 weeks apart, Welcome to the family :new_moon_with_face: