Hello, I'm Gojirark

Hello everybody, my name is Gojirark. I’m currently downloading Tower Unite as I write this, and I’m eager to get into it. I have played a fair bit of Gmod Tower (Although not as much as I would have liked) and I loved it, which is why I decided to get Tower Unite. I hope that Tower Unite is everything that Gmod Tower was and more, and no, not even I can pronounce my username.

4 Likes

Welcome to our glorious community! :new_moon_with_face:
You’ll be disappointed by things that don’t work that well in TU as they did in GMT. But I can guarantee that you’ll have a good time and you’ll be amazed by the new stuff, too! Don’t treat TU like a GMT clone in Unreal Engine 4. Treat it like new unfinished game, that needs a lot of work but already gives you a nice experience and contains awesome features already. The team is working hard to please the community.
Check out the Trello page to see what they’ll release next: https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap

Enjoy your stay :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! :raising_hand:

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the Tower Unite community, Gojirark! :wave:

I think you will be pleasantly surprised there. We pretty much already have more content than Gmod Tower did, and TU hasn’t been around for very long at all. Mac and the rest of the devs have been working hard to create a lot of different things for everyone to enjoy.

Hopefully we’ll see you around in-game and on the forums. :smile:

Welcome to the forums! :heart:

Welcome to the Tower Unite community and forums Gojirark. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the family kiddo :new_moon_with_face:

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

Welcome to the forums! :smiley: