Halloween Condo Competition 2018 [Results are in!]

Since spooky sound emitters exist now, I wanted to make a spooky haunted house in the style of those weird GMod horror maps. It’s a work in progress, but since it isn’t spooky season anymore I’m not going to be working on this until next October.

This is the pathway, leading up to the haunted house.

Here’s a camp near the haunted house. Somebody forgot to clean up after themselves.

Here are the first couple of rooms you see when entering the haunted house. They’re the biggest rooms in the house.

Here’s the TV area.

This is the kitchen area and dining area.

Of course, every kitchen needs a pantry. It looks like a mess, though.

This is the bedroom, next to the TV area. It’s not too spooky besides the footsteps in the corner of the room.

Here’s the bathroom, connected to the bedroom.

This is the ballroom, located on the second floor. This room was only for the richest of people. Some say you can still hear them talking today.

Here’s the hallway, also on the second floor. There’s nothing really special about this room besides a couple of flickering lights and a few doors.

Here’s the lounge. People say that TV is haunted.

This is the fortune teller’s room. You can learn about your future here, if you wish.

Here’s a video, so you can hear all the spooky sounds.

Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/flakorama/ I couldn’t find the ID number, I’m assuming this works too.

I hope you like it!

8 Likes