Halloween 2020 Events (0.12.1.0)

• “Little Crusaders: New Ghost model” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
5 Likes
  • “Halloween EXP” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
5 Likes

Almost there, almost there!

1 Like
  • “Zombie Massacre: Reduced delay of explosive environmental props from 1.5 seconds to .5 seconds” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • “Added new condo materials: Lava, Lava 2, Slime, Chocolate, Blood, and Cosmic” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
7 Likes

YEs

1 Like

Oh, WORM? Slime Condo.

• “Increased amount of rows shown in inventory hot bar to from 2 to 3” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
4 Likes

ment al

Wait… so extra hotbar slots?

I think it only means more of the inventory is gonna be shown, into the bit where I scribbled red.

but plz giv more hotbar slots. i’d be happy with 9 but 10 would be cool too.

3 Likes

Ahhh, damn. I was hoping we could get extra hotbar slots… something like you see in Gmod

2 Likes
  • “Halloween 2020 items” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
  • “Halloween Milestones” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.
8 Likes

It’s almost time

2 Likes

i can’t wait to play this halloween event sutff, i’m dying to play it tbh xDD

3 Likes
  • “Fixed item snapping slots stretching on stretched items” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes
  • A new checklist named “Before Ship” has been added to the card.
4 Likes

reeaaganomiicss

2 Likes
  • “Build” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.
  • “Update backend scripts for events” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.
  • “Update achievement manifest” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.
  • “Update item manifest” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.
5 Likes
  • “Fixed blood/vomit decals not showing up due to a bad setting parameter” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.
4 Likes