Halloween 2018 Update (0.6.2.0)

We know that the number of Treasures spawning changed depending on the number of people in the Plaza.

After this change, will the number of Treasures spawning for you remain the same if say you were alone in a server and if you were in a server with 30 people?

2 Likes

i doubt player count will affect client side treasures / collectables, as they don’t have to account for extra people.

look at it this way. they can have it set so every player gets exactly 20 treasures now.
previously, since treasures were serverside, they most likely needed a system so there could be enough for every player to get 20 treasures, but if someone got more than 20, others got less. i doubt pixeltail want people saying “oh! look, it’s almost treasure hunt time! i better join the most popular server and leave the already low population one i’m already in to get more treasure!”

1 Like

Each time it spawns around 15 treasures per player. So there will always be about 15 treasures for you to get when the event rolls around.

2 Likes

Any estimates on when 0.6.2.0 will be out?

like yesterday

• "Fixed living lobby players not showing up" has been checked off on the "Bug Fixes" checklist.
9 Likes
  • "Improved stability for minigames" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Added new Halloween items for 2018" has been checked off on the "Changes" checklist.
6 Likes

OOOOWEEEE updates comin soon

1 Like
  • "Write changelog" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
6 Likes

oh wow!

YES I CAN ACTUALLY SEE PEOPLE,
please be real people and not Sheeple,
no discriminations against sheeple,
i just wanna see more people you know

1 Like
  • "Build" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
4 Likes
  • "Test" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
6 Likes

omgomg it’s time my epic gamers

huh
interesting, is this gonna be coming out now
or will there be a days or 2 delay hmmmm

1 Like
  • Card has been closed.
  • "Deploy" has been checked off on the "Before Ship" checklist.
3 Likes
  • The attachment "Halloween2018.png" has been added to the card.
3 Likes