Gym

What if this game had something like a GTA:SA inspired gym system:
You could “work out” your character as a minigame that gets increasingly difficult, and have your character’s appearance/physical abilities change over time.
Either in the form of an actual gym on the map or just equipment that can be bought for your condo.
Thoughts?

2 Likes

Not sure how well this would fit in with TU, but I do like the idea, you’d have my vote for it.

Ehhh. Not too keen on this. Players with more spare time/ are willing to farm would have a disconnect with players who don’t. Also, it’s grinding. Nothing fun about that. I’d much rather play games to earn money to buy a special item to help with speed.

3 Likes

Just because it exists IRL and people do it for fun doesn’t mean it has a place in Tower.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be Sweden on this.

1 Like

I feel like this would maybe fit in as a mod for more RP heavy player hosted servers. I can’t see it fitting into the end game except maybe as a small shop that would sell work out equipment for the condos as decorations. :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Tower Unite now with gym douches.

2 Likes

I like the idea of a gym in TU
I don’t like the idea of working out in TU

But, now that I think of it, dumbbells and some other gym items could possibly make good condo furniture.

Me IRL :new_moon_with_face:

Doesnt matter if doesnt work with TU, this idea is amazing allowing your bodyshape to develop the more you go to the gym alot of people would just keep in shape in a game like this just to look good. However when you dont go to gym and if you can buy food in this game, you get fat? I dont know, good idea though

1 Like