• Transferring ownership of group
  • Group UI
  • Group invites
  • Group kick player (group admin only)
  • Group request join handling
11 Likes

im sorry that im reviving this thread from 2 and a half odd years ago
but with how this has been put on active development
(and im guessing so it can used for the private theater with friends and fishing with friends, which is probably going to be the current use for it till more features is added to it)

But I have a few questions about it for when its done.
so…

Will the people in your group have a outline around them (like the player glow, but you can see them through walls and no one outside the group can see it), like GMT had?

Will a group member going into bowling / trivia / typing derby make other group members go in, and if not give the group members a prompt on screen to not join them?

If a group member decides to go to the game world ports will other members get a prompt on screen to also go / this is also the same for if someone opens their condo, will it give a prompt for you to go to their condo as well?

Also im guessing that from the trello (which is called lobby group up system) this system is only for when your in plaza (and maybe the game world ports?)…

but i think it would be cool though if you could be able to have it so you can still see group members if they are not in lobby or same place as you, allowing you to see what place they are in and allowing you to join them, and having different text in case they are in the same place as you and if they are displaying their current location.
(like this but less crudely done and has more features to it)

But i doubt this would be easy to do and there is probably issues as to why this cant be done, but if there is a possibility it can be done, i would love for it to be considered!

6 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Checklist" has been added to the card.
7 Likes
  • "Group invites" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
  • "Group UI" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
  • "Transferring ownership of group" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
  • "Internal group management system" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
7 Likes

Y E S P L E A S E

Is there a possibility of some type of “group browser” for the future where you can set your group to discoverable and others can join directly from said browser? Or through a search, etc.

2 Likes
  • "Group kick player (group admin only)" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
5 Likes

This is very possible.

6 Likes
  • Card has been closed.
2 Likes