Greetings!

Hello,
I’m Jake, also known as Pear. I come from a small corrupted country called Slovenia.
First a bit about myself, I’m a Graphic-designer and 3d modeler and ex-administrator on one of biggest Garry’s Mod communities called FearlessRP racking over 2700 hours on the server alone. I have also worked with FragRadio, Limelight Gaming and WWP Creative.
I absolutely love being creative, that’s why my job is also my hobby. I am also a big fan of history, which lead me to a quite big collection of WWI and WWII memorabilia.
Creativity also made me buy Tower Unite, since I saw big potential in map building (Condo’s) and customization with crazy fun minigames.

That’s it from my side, just wanted to say hello! Hello!

-Pear

3 Likes

Hi @Pear, i’m PatrykPL24, but you can call me @PatrykPL24. :new_moon_with_face:

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome!

TU has plenty of potential for creativity, and the future tools should allow for even more ridiculous builds. Just hop on by the Condo Showcase subforum to see some stellar builds. Also, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Hi there, glad to see others joining the forums, i will hopefully see you in game :smiley:

Welcome!

Enjoy your time on the forums! :smiley_cat:

Welcome to the tower and forums Pear. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.