Good Evening, Sirs!

It’s been a while since I last posted and was active in a forum, but since it seems like I finally got a hang of posting around here (despite having done only about five posts) I might as well make my own presentation topic, so let’s get to it, shall we?

My name’s Jorge, or Polite Whale if you prefer nicknames around these parts. I am Portuguese and well, I do stuff (or try too, at least) smashing keys hopping they do something on the screen. Other than that I also know some very basic stuff about Programming, 3D Modeling and Game Design, but really nothing to the level of extraordinary.

As for GMT/TU experience, I actually started playing GMT after finding out about the Kickstarter. I play around it one time or another. Still haven’t donated to the IndieGoGo, but I will get around to do it before it ends of course.

Well, that was a lenghty introduction. Hope we get along well. :smile:

1 Like

Hello Polite Whale! I’m glad you’re on this forums, and definitely glad you’re a supporter of Tower Unite! (Of course, that’s why we’re all here, right?) I’m DignifiedPeach, and I’ve been on this forum for probably the last week or so, but I’ve played GMT about 40 or so hours. TU, I’m looking forward to easily 100 or more.
Glad to see you on the forums,
DignifiedPeach

1 Like

Welcome Polite Whale!

1 Like

Welcome! :gift_heart:

1 Like

Welcome, @PoliteWhale!

1 Like