Give planes in Plane Wars unique colors (per player)

For identification purposes. Sure, there are player names and all, but given their size and constant movement, it’s hard to tell whose plane is whose, especially if you’re trying to shoot someone in particular.

Color combinations between the wings and body could change for variety.

Whilst I’m not particularly against different colorations, the whole idea of trying to target a specific player doesn’t seem to be in the spirit of the game. Its intent is to be a short little minigame that’s just for fun without intense focus on skill. Just shoot the planes you see, don’t target a specific player.

If you are playing with friends and just want to spite them, then it’s all the more fun to find them and then take them down.

2 Likes

It could just randomize your color upon respawning. That way there can still be variety while preventing any method of targeting anybody

7 Likes

how about having upgrades for your plane rather than changing the colour,
its less for being to be easily targeted and more of
“woah i have a metallic black plane with the shark face painted on the nose of the plane, with a rocket on the back of it, and i also have a little crusader knights sitting on the the wings with guns that are shooting instead of normal guns”

like i feel it will be a cool way to make it feel even more fun and interesting (for yourself that is)

4 Likes