Gigibyte here, finally doing an introduction!

Hey there everybody! My name is Gigibyte,

and I have been a member of the GMT community for quite some time now (Probably close to 3 years now), and I am SUPER pumped for Tower Unite!

I’m currently 17 about to turn 18 in a few months, and I’ve met many amazing friends on GMT, including a very close friend of mine. GMT has been in my top 5 favorite games list since I started playing, and I cannot even describe to you the hype that is bubbling within my body for TU! :smile:

I have many hobbies! I’ve been a video editor for over 6 years now, and I have taken two years of Interactive Media classes and am in my third year of Video Production courses. (For those curious, the programs I use most are Sony Vegas, After Effects, and Photoshop, (and I’m attempting to learn AVID)). I have also started teaching myself how to make simple video game music, although I’d love to get really good at music production and eventually find a style I love to make and work off of that.

I’ve recently been composing music for a friend’s game that’s he’s developing.
You can listen to some of those tracks here! (Yes, I know they’re VERY amateurish. I’m still learning :wink:)

Some of you may remember me from the semi-not really-popular video I made talking about the Tower Unite kickstarter. You can rewatch it here if you’re curious what I sound like.

As for music I listen to, I am a HUGE fan of 80’s synth (Outrun, Dark Synth, Future Synth, Synthpop, ect.) You can listen to some of the stuff I have in my playlist on my Bandcamp Fan Page (WARNING: Some NSFW Album Covers) I’m also a huge fan of Savant, Ninja Sex Party/Starbomb, Two Steps From Hell, Madeon, Daft Punk, and lots of indie game music (especially chiptune-inspired stuff).

Also, Legend of Zelda is my favorite series, with Twilight Princess and Majora’s Mask as my favorites.

And with that, I’ll stop my introduction here! :smiley: I’d love to hear your opinions on my hobbies and I’m so excited to game with you guys in Tower Unite! Have an amazing day!

1 Like

Welcome to the Pixeltail Community Forums!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Gigibyte. Enjoy your stay :smiley:
Also the music is really cool and good, especially for soneone who is just learning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey, thanks a bunch man! That means a lot, and while I know they’re not the most complex songs or anything special, I really want them to be the beginning of something awesome. See ya around the tower :smile:

Welcome Aboard! :speedboat:

I will have to take a look at your music soon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: