General Nitpicking Thread

Victorian Wardrobe do not have Open and Close Events. Plus when you want to use it as a connection there’s no open and close function. (Was trying to have a “Wardrobe light” in it when I open it)

4 Likes

It’s called the Bug Blaster because it’s based on the Pulse Rifle from Aliens. :slight_smile:

I have a similar nitpick to Acejinjo’s above, the toilets have I/O events for sitting on them and flushing, but not one for getting off the toilet. I wanted to just have them auto-flush after you stand up lol.

3 Likes

o wow, the more u know i suppose. thank u friend

1 Like

“Glass Vase Short” and “Glass Vase Wide” are very lopsided.


EDIT: I also discovered that the Victorian Varnish setting has an inconsistent name. All of the seats and the Dining Table use “Varnish”, while the rest use “Varnished”

7 Likes

Probably gonna get shut down for this, but here goes

You can’t call an update a “bug fix update” if it consisted of more new items than it did actual bug fixes

Like come on

2 Likes

It’s called the “Summer Update” for that reason, it’s not a bug fix update… it’s just a general small update.

It was going to be Part 2 of the Round-Up update but the Elevator playtest was the focus the last two months, so we renamed it to not get the wrong idea across.

1 Like

its still called that

2 Likes

Just the internal name being used at the time. The update contained important bug fixes that we wanted to get out sooner than later.

I’m probably going to retire the title of bug fix round up as a titled update. I’m constantly still working on bug fixes but a lot of these big issue bugs are getting done at different rates because not every bug is just a simple “its fixed” issue, some of them end up being deeper issues deep in the engine version we’re using or something I haven’t figured out the solution for yet.

I’d rather get the bug fixes out as soon as possible than have to bunch them up into one big update title.

2 Likes

Bowling Seats are huge compared to the actual ones used in the bowling alley:


I have to resize them, block the seat (since playermodel size changes along with the chair when sitting in them), then place a hidden seat on top of it.

1 Like

The SDNL Sword and Shield viewmodel holds the sword differently than in the body model. It’d make more sense for the third person model to have the hand closer to the guard.


2 Likes

Avalanche needs a 4 digit score display as you can score more than 1000 (and even 2000).

3 Likes

The dark voyage clock tower has no hands and only the front face is rotated correctly.

3 Likes

Death’s Cloak should be renamed Death’s Hood now that we have capes. It’s a little confusing.

1 Like