General Nitpicking Thread

There is a speaker here. There is a shadow, there is still collision, and music plays from this point in space.
Yet for some reason, the speaker is invisible.

7 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

That wall is gonna have some different graphics on it soon, that’s why.

4 Likes

99% of the doors in Underwater have the door hinges on the wrong side:

10 Likes

The Teleporter Square and Canvas Dome items say they were added in 0.6.5.3, though that update ended up becoming 0.6.6.0.

1 Like

What would be more fair is you not running a condo to get YouTube subs and shutting it down when you can’t force everyone in there to subscribe to you.

1 Like

Holdable Soda doesn’t have blue in item icon

store visit casing

Vists to Visits

2 Likes

don’t bring up your beef here, this is a nitpick thread

3 Likes

Alright, let’s turn it into a nitpick: This game is being used as a platform to turn business away from TU in order to enjoy TU.

The old vine texture is still here next to the Horizon Condos sign.

2 Likes

I dunno man make a thread about it

starting beef in threads not even remotely related to said beef is really good and awesome though.

also I keep jumping before rocket jumping since I’m so used to having to do that in TF2 and it keeps throwing me off when it doesn’t work

6 Likes

The sheer amount of existential dread I felt when I first realized rocket jumping in Tower wasn’t like it is in TF2 is something I don’t think will be matched for a very long time.

Don’t get me wrong though, I love it to absolute bits. It just kicked off with a very morose “Oh.”

5 Likes

The music that plays in Songbirds is controlled by Effects Volume and not Plaza Music Volume.

2 Likes

The Jet Engine Jetpack appears to be upside down. Realistically, this would send you into the ground, not into the air. I don’t have a photo of it as I don’t own it, but seeing a few other players that do have it, it’s clearly shown to be pointing the wrong way. Nozzle end should be down, and the fan end should be up.

4 Likes

Spin-to-Win does not have a physical representation of what your actual probability is–which is extremely likely you’ll get the same trash as you get out of Silver Catsacks for 10x the price–or nothing.

Because this is what it actually looks like

It can’t have a physical representation, you wouldn’t be able to see any of the item art. The odds are posted on the walls.

7 Likes

I get that, it just drives me insane. People be talking about the theater v. theatre setting off their OCD–this is the one that gets me and I can’t exactly explain why.

These are all scaled the same amount on the same axis, except the bottom left and middle ones seem to stretch on the other axis, and the bottom right is doin’ some funky stuff.

4 Likes

“Wake up, my darling” at the least–but, maybe, should be “Wake up, My Darling” if that is the pet name given.

1 Like