Gate's Catsack Stravaganza (400 CATSACKS REACHED!)

Can you add this one to the list???
Catsack World (Custom)

3 Likes

Will do as soon I wake up

EDIT: Added 4 new catsacks, one of them contributed by @Authentic_Fluffy_Ken

alienCatsack snowmanCatsack sunsetCatsack workshopCatsack

EDIT2: Added 3 new catsacks

kirbyCatsack puppydogeyesCatsack sillyCatsack

4 Likes

Added 5 more catsacks
dootCatsack swearingCatsack sweatCatsack sweatsmileCatsack x3Catsack

4 Likes

that alien catsack warms my cold dead little heart!

1 Like

Here I come with 4 new catsacks

EMOTE CATSACKS
clairvoyantCatsack rearCatsack rearCatsackB

FLAG CATSACKS
doCatsack

5 Likes

The only problem I have with the one suggested by Authentic_Fluffy_Ken is that it isn’t the same scale as the others.

Fixed up the catsack made by Manx so they fit with the current size of the other catsacks

OLD
sunsetCatsack

NEW
sunsetCatsack sunsetCatsackNO

4 Likes

Made six new catsacks

chocoCatsack chocoWCatsack giftCatsack santaCatsack potatoCatsack nuclearpotatoCatsack

5 Likes

Major update on the collection, I have made catsacks of various known players from this wonderful game (There’s more coming too)

biCatsack darkbeatCatsack ellisCatsack gateCatsack gootsCatsack kirbyrocketCatsack lichCatsack lifelessCatsack lyCatsack macDCatsack nimdoCatsack nuclearpotatoCatsack razCatsack socksCatsack macDCatsackAlt cabooseCatsack umbreCatsack aceyCatsack dittoCatsack steveyCatsack madmijkCatsack willCatsack pierreCatsack manxCatsack

In order of appearance: Bear Inmind, DarkbeatK, Ellis_Cake, Me, GOOTS, Kirbyrocket, The Lich, Lifeless, Loley, MacDGuy, Nimdo, NuclearxPotato, Socks, Suki (Mac’s Cat), Caboose, Umbre, Acey Drgn, Ditto, Stevey the Ex-Eevee, Madmijk, Will, SpongePierre and TheManx

Some of the unique catsacks were moved to the Player Catsacks group (Those being both Mac’s catsacks and Nuclearxpotato’s one)

Here’s 4 catsacks I forgot to upload:
doofyCatsack heartCatsack pantyCatsack pokerfaceCatsack

EDIT: Added a new one requested by Osprey22
vyshyvankaCatsack

EDIT2: Catsack #250
sheCatsack

8 Likes

@AceyDrgn

A new set consisting of 12 catsacks is now available:

ariesCatsack taurusCatsack geminiSacksack cancerCatsack leoCatsack virgoCatsack libraCatsack scorpioCatsack sagittariusCatsack capricornCatsack aquariusCatsack piscesCatsack

Total catsacks to this point: 262

7 Likes

These are super cute, reminds me of old forum signatures/stamps. Good stuff

Added five new player catsacks, this time @Maltshakes, @Plasma, @wheezwer, Jacqy and Nini got converted into catsacks

maltshakesCatsack plasmaCatsack wheezwerCatsack jacqyCatsack niniCatsack

Total catsacks to this point: 267

6 Likes

There’s a glaring lack of me or Wallace here for that matter and frankly I’m insulted on Wallace’s behalf.

2 Likes

I’ll do one as soon as I can

Lol it’s no actual rush, I’m just yanking your chain. If you could make ones for Terrance and Jeffery as well, since they’re also important workers for the studio.

Supercar11 catsack when?

Added a bunch of new catsacks

47Catsack tetrisCatsack tetrisCatsack2 painCatsack

5 Likes

A new batch of catsacks have been made

alexerCatsack flushedCatsack michaelCatsack nightmaraCatsack skullasaurusCatsack sketchCatsack

From left to right
Alexer Zoderia, FlushedAuxiliary, Michael, NightMara, Skullasaurus and Sketch

5 Likes

Someone needs to make a condo where you have to find and collect all of these

4 Likes