Gameworlds lore

Will the gameworlds have lore???
Like I mean minigolf propably won’t, but I’d like to see one for Virus

I think it’s a bit unnecessary. You know, the gameworlds are for fun, I guess

3 Likes

I… don’t really see what use this has. The only “lore” would be on the loading screen, telling something about the maps in a sentence or two. But that’s basically it.

3 Likes

Planet panic has a lore :3 It’s doomsday and cats and dogs has to take resources before escaping the planet

What I think OP is trying to say here is that some situational backstory would be a neat extra. For funsies.

Also, I can’t wait to see the return of those little sentences on the loading screens. Maybe this time around there will be a rotation with a handful of options and one is randomly chosen each time?

1 Like

Oh god FNAF all over again.
Just kidding, but I prefer game worlds not having back storys.

1 Like

I can respect that too; sometimes it’s a hassle and then there’s having to deal with consistency. Plus, it’d take time. Also I think a lot of people would try to ‘RP’ which is super ugh

1 Like

I’m not sure that the backstories are even needed. No one asked why Doc and Marty McFly are friends, they just were.

hurr durr some plane engineers came up with the idea to design a floating golf course, but the golf course got blown away because they weren’t thinking about the strong currents, now they’re trapped to play the entire course before they get saved by… i dunno, the cops?