Now i know this title seems like i’m asking for more game world levels, but that is not the case
I’m thinking that in game worlds, you should have a level meter, no not something that gives you xp or money, but just something that is judging your skill, like cs:go
Now for some game world coughcough ball race, minigolf, source karts(?) coughcough there’s no need for this, because it’s all about the gameplay, but in the OTHER game worlds (virus, pvp battle, UCH), you could have a level or ‘skill’ meter if you will and a system that could go like this
3 game wins (not rounds, games, the full 1 - ? rounds) = +1 level up
please note this is just a rough estimate at what i’m assuming it could be like, it could change for all game worlds take it with a pinch of salt.
Now this has it’s goods and bads:
- People get fairly equal matched people
- People are more likely to have fun and not rage if people of higher level are kicking their butts all the time
- People could deliberately attempt to lower their level just to have more fun ****ing over the lower levels (this could be fixed by just having a permanent level system, you go up that much, you stay there)
- People that may want to play with friends may not be the same level as them, so they might not have the chance to play them
Now note 2 things:
- This is just for game worlds alone, not for condo’s, not for how much money you have (“o look at me i’m so rich PRAISE ME YOU POOR PEASENTS HAHAH!” - some rich people in GMT)
- Not all game worlds are the same, pvp battle is a 1 v everyone until round/game ends, virus is an all vs. 1 virus till it becomes a 1 vs. all viruses until death, and UCH is a everypig vs. 1 big dragon that can seemingly instant-kill you in 1 bite even if you’re no where near it! So this may have to be adjusted to other game worlds.
What are your thoughts on this?
inb4 “wow this is such a stupid idea and you know it no one will want to be forced to play with evenly matched people if people want to play with randoms then let them!”
Then why don’t we have an option to enable/disable it for some servers?