Game crash and when I re - open the game, it's laggy

When I first open tower unite when I turn my PC on, its runs fine at 50 - 70 fps. However, after a while the game freezes and then crashes. When I reopen the game, I get at most 7 fps. This makes the game unplayable, and it’s happening so much now that I essentially can’t play the game for long periods of time. I am limited to about 20 minutes. To restore my fps, I have to restart my PC, which is of course a pain in the ***. Does anyone know a fix to stop this game from crashing?

Update - I dont know what this is doing, but as I’m reinstalling Tower Unite to see if that fixes the problem, I open another game where I also get low fps which doesn’t happen normally. It’s also getting around 7 fps so I’m going to connect the dots and say that it’s something to do with the tower unite crash being a result of something with my PC (despite it only starting to happen yesterday) or the crash does something to my PC.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.