Full Moon Event for Tower Unite

The Halloween mini games in Tower Unite are really fun, but you only get to play them for a small amount of time every year. I think having a full moon event where Halloween mini games (not Halloween exclusive items, just the games) are able to be played for a day would be really fun and I’m sure some others agree. This could happen every month or so. This could also be activated with a one use spell from The Stray that would cost a pretty penny but would activate a single Halloween mini game similar to Enteraween from TF2. Thoughts?

That’s interesting.

10 Likes

This would make the halloween event less special imo

2 Likes

Somewhat, I guess. It depends on how you look at it. I think it would be nice to see a few Halloween minigames, and when Halloween rolls around you’ll still get

• A spooky plaza
  • New minigames
  • Exclusive items
  • A crazy exciting new update

This would just add a refreshing mix up to the mini game choices we already have.

2 Likes

i dont think re doing halloween each month would make it fun at halloween,
but i do like the idea of a monthly event for full moon, it could be like a day or 2 where the plaza is in night time with a large full moon,
the stores could be 50-70% off (that way you cant make profit off items, but you can get them for cheaper on the special day, the stores npc are replaced with cardboard cutouts tha temporarily replace the stores and instead the real npcs could be on top of the cliff relaxing around a campfire or camping in tents and there could be specials deals to get a 20% boost on exp and units in plaza on the special day.

idk, i do feel like it would be cool to have a monthly event that could happens with some cool event only stuff (like the npcs taking a break and relaxing).

I like everything but the spell from the Stray part. I’d rather have the Halloween games be exclusive to full moons or Halloween rather than being able to buy one any time of the year.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t mind if the Full Moon events were tied to real life full moon dates, kinda like how TF2 does it.

1 Like

I like the idea of some more themed events :smiley:

I would suggest different kinds of events instead ofthe same over and over. For example, we could have a Fishing Frenzy week in which good drops are even higher. Then we could have a 2 week event related to each season. And finally some random events would be nice. Like a small storyline which keeps people interested. (Like the weird cube inside the train station)

3 Likes

I like time-exclusive events and wouldn’t mind seeing more of them in the future (as long as there’s a fair way to earn all of the items from it) but I don’t think that they should be tied to existing seasonal ones. I’d like to see something like Xur from Destiny where there’s a merchant who sells special items for a few days each week/month, and each time the inventory is slightly different. Items would eventually come back into the rotation so people wouldn’t have to worry about waiting a full year to get them again.

4 Likes