Free Game: Grim Fandango Remastered

This cult classic stars you as a dead travel agent. I don’t know if he was a travel agent before he died, but he’s certainly one now. It’s a good old fashioned point-and-click adventure game starring dead people, and it’s got quite the reputation. It’s currently free on GOG, so there’s no harm in checking it out.

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of GOG, what is it? From what I can tell from the website, they’re trying to get into the market that steam has going on?

Good Old Games. They’re another online game marketplace, but I think their niche is that they sell their games free of DRM.

1 Like

They’ve been around since 2008, so they’re hardly just getting into the market. A lot of people prefer them over Steam because all their games are DRM-free. They are the second most popular gaming store behind Steam. They’re owned by CD Projekt, so The Witcher games tend to actually sell more on GOG than even Steam.

1 Like

To add to what everyone else is saying, they seem to specialize more in older titles. I like them because you can’t find Interstate '76 or Outlaws on Steam, at least to my knowledge.

I like all those free game threads, keep 'em up!