Found some stuff

During a stream I did looking through the tu files i found all of these files that contained gmod tower stuff and a lot more check them out and a lot of items that are not in the game yet!!!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Engine\Content\Slate\Icons
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\Content\Items\New
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\Content\CondoTest
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\Content\CondoTest\models\map_detail
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\Content\Blueprint\Games\RussianRoulette
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\Content\Blueprint\Games
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\Content\Blueprint\Actors
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\ClientPlayerData2
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tower Unite\Engine\Plugins

Tell me what you think.

Don’t see anything special here. No unannounced feature, no feature that shouldn’t be released yet.

its in items/new its a new chair

Russian Roulette?

I may be wrong but I believe Russian Roulette was something they used for testing

Yup they did 'Russian Roulette'