Forum Emote Playermodel

You know what? We need a Forum Emote Playermodel, which is that cute yellow little thing with the faces. It should just be one item at which you can configure which face you want, kinda like bodygroups in Garry’s Mod.
I’d love being a yellow meatball with a grin running around the lobby.

3 Likes

Maybe instead of configuring the face directly, if a player emotion system is implemented the playermodel could change facial expression automatically with whatever the player sets their “expression” or “emotion” to be?

1 Like

Pretty sure its Google’s emoji set, and you might need permission from them to sell it.

(It being the game)

2 Likes

I’d make masks with the different emotes on them. That would be more practical :smiley:

1 Like

:man_with_turban:

huehehehe

3 Likes

But masks look boring
I still prefer being an emote.

Ohhh, you mean the whole player is the emote? That’ll look sick!

2 Likes

Yeah. I am suggesting a forum emote playermodel. I imagined such a thing, and it was awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah. I just got confused as I didn’t know if you were talking about just the head of the playermodel, or some other feature.

But what about the cat? :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Was thinking about it. Should have mentioned in the OP too, yeah sure!

Now just to figure out what the rest of it looks like. Unless you just wanna be a floating emote of course.

I could totally see cat emote having a chibi, Animal Crossing-esque body.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::cop::dancers::baby::construction_worker::information_desk_person::man_with_gua_pi_mao:

Ya know

1 Like