February 2021 Condo Contest (Night Out / In)

The results are in! Thanks again to those who participated.

The winners are:
1st Place - 1,000,000 Units split to 500,000 Units each: @Twitch.tv_caat96 and Snuffles for their condo, “Neon Abyss Nightclub”
2nd Place 500,000 Units: @No4Delirious for their condo “Brick & Molar Coffeeshop”
3rd Place 250,000 Units: @Mementomori_Mohalovi for their condo “Giza Nights - Noir”

Units will be distributed soon! All of the other participants will receive 75,000 Units for their participation.

Keep an eye out for the next contest!

9 Likes

These were all incredibly well made, congrats to the winners!~

4 Likes

Neon Abyss Nightclub looks incredible, these submissions have all been really exciting to see. Congrats!

5 Likes

Units have been rewarded. Congratulations to everyone who won and thank you for everyone who participated. See you in the next one!

7 Likes

Good job everyone! Very cool builds!!

7 Likes

lol. Congratulations Winners.

3 Likes

The best condos absolutely won. Congrats to all of you.

3 Likes

Twitch.tv gets first and second place too many times and often …
You could be a little more careful not to be suspicious.
And judging competition isn’t fair to less skillful or younger users either. The energy and creativity invested is worth more than the perfect end result … I don’t like the whole thing…bye game.

1 Like

I mean, it’s a contest, why would they not judge the builds

5 Likes

We have talked about having a rule or way of handling situations with repeat winners, which I will figure out for the next contest because I do agree that it can deter people from wanting to participate.

Currently my thoughts are 1) just expanding the placements (ex: two people could get 1st/2nd/3rd place) if there is a repeat winner. Or 2) We could have a rule that people who have won previously cannot win again for a couple of contests (but still get a participation prize).

We’ve also talked about the possibility of adding a trophy in-game for contest winners as another reward for people’s efforts, but it hasn’t been discussed much.

At the end of the day, though, the contests are optional and are supposed to be a fun way for those who enjoy Condos to share their builds, earn units to build more, and be inspired by a theme, reward, and time limit.

Hopefully any adjustments that are made to the rules will help with that goal and might encourage you or others to want to participate again in the future.

7 Likes

The whole point in me launching Tower Unite is to make builds and this is just a little side thing that I noticed was being held the last few months so myself and friends decided to participate, what is your problem, there’s plenty we haven’t won and when there aren’t many participants it’s not exactly a huge choice is it? Also, we put a lot of time and effort into the builds too -.- Christ almighty. Stop being so butthurt over some virtual credits, you’re welcome to take them if it stops you whining.

5 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

you should keep winning, it gives people inspiration and gives you a reason to try hard. And you give people a reason to try hard.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.