Favorite video game music tracks?

Feel free to post your favorite video game music here.
It’s hard to pick just one but I think Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger is my favorite, or at least top 3.

4 Likes

Definitely from one of my favorite RPGs, The Dark Spire. I was looking for a physical copy of the game on DS for almost 2 years and finally got it at a retro gaming expo last year.
(I couldn’t help but pick three songs)

1 Like

Easy. One Winged Angel from FF7. Never actually played the game, but I saw the Advent Children movie and it was in there.

100% hooked to this Splatoon 2 song.

Honorable Mentions:

• Go Down - Unreal Tournament 1999
  • Cave - Spelunky (2009)
  • Watery Graves - Plants Vs Zombies
2 Likes

this bops

1 Like

A good one
2 Likes

I have a lot of favorite video game music, but i’ve been listening to this one a lot recently.

EDIT: I also really like this song, it’s so relaxed.

4 Likes

I have so many favourite video game music tracks it’s almost impossible to choose. But if I absolutely had to choose one, it would be this one:

I also +1 the two posts above me, A Hat in Time’s soundtrack is great!

the best part is when the choir goes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
7 Likes

I’m a fan of big climactic final battles, so some of my favourite tracks are Fly Octo Fly, Rivers in the Desert & Jaldabaoth, and Mustache Girl EX.

Also, every song on The World Ends with You’s soundtrack. Literal perfection.

(These song names are links!)

2 Likes

Best video game music track in my opinion -
Witcher 3 : Blood and Wine main theme:

Also Witcher 3 : Hearts of Stone main theme, not the best but the most iconic, you’ll know what I mean if you have played the game:

I’m a Witcher fan if you couldn’t guess :kissing_heart:

1 Like

only really what i can think of right now, if i remember any more ill post them i guess.

4 Likes

3 Likes

i fucking love this song from minecraft
8 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

For video game tunes you gotta have some SEGA

1 Like