Experience Sound Loop Bug

I’m making this because I’ve discovered this in Ball Race rather then just Minigolf. Meaning there could be many other cases where this bug happens, and if I find so, i’ll edit it onto this thread. My original thread.

To summarize, the sound when you gain experience can loop aswell as having the visual loop with it. The only “fix” i’ve found is temporary, but doesnt stop the bug from happening again. Every time it pops up you have to do it again. It being the fix, which is pressing (or in the case of Ball Race, spamming) the tab button. (Or whatever opens the player list.) In Mini Golf it stops it all together, in Ball Race is slowly ups your experience by small numbers, and then suddenly jumps to the final number and stops.

Reproducing the bug although inconsistent, just gain experience. So far i’ve figured out that it can happen when…

• Getting in the hole in Mini Golf
  • Reaching the finish in Ball Race.

I want to experiment later to see if any other sources of experience cause this bug.

Here’s a video showing it off, maybe its just a me problem, I haven’t asked anyone if they’ve had issues with this aswell. The video also shows how annoying this can be for people who don’t hit tab. The sound is almost always consistent in Ball Race after gaining experience from the first goal.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll take a look at it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.