Expectations for Community Condos

There is a [Concerns About Community Condos], but there is no thread for people who are looking forward to it, so I made it.

I want to talk about something fun rather than worrying.

6 Likes

I am planning to create a server when this function is added
What other features are planned for Community condo besides building a house together?
For example, it would be great if players could trade items or open stores.
I want to make Community condo into a second PLAZA by building a shop that sells seasonal items.

sample image

4 Likes

Im super excited for cc, mainly because @Drrabbit has made a really cool condo where you make a city with shops and stuff using plots! I might try making a server myself!

4 Likes

It’d be great for people who are currently / have already built cities to be able to make mini RP servers out of them. This sounds pretty slick. Drrabit’s server is a good example that Den brought up.

2 Likes

tbh i have an idea for the lobby 1 community condo to use the old furniture store to set up a bunch of posters with the links to them under the posters for other people to go into the store and then find and use any posters they like in there

2 Likes

It is a very interesting story.

When I hear various ways of using it,
I’m looking forward to community condos more and more.

5 Likes

Excited to finally use the underwater condo to its fullest potential. I’m planning on opening it up to a few close friends of mine, and each of us will use a wing of the condo as our personal space. It’s gonna be great. :smile:

6 Likes

I’m really excited for community condos, and especially that combined with the eventual release of condo I/O. At that point I think there is really enough potential for condos to get the same level of interaction and customization as Gmod servers, and the idea of that really excites me.

2 Likes

I wish I still had friends that played this to even benefit from. Sadly they’ve all long lost interest as a result of this very feature not being present :frowning:

3 Likes

Same. I have a couple of close friends that are looking to get into the game, but the main aspect that appeals to them is the condo building and they’ve been waiting for community condos so that we can all do it together.

1 Like

The entire reason I found these boards and am now regularly checking them, and the roadmap, is because I was on steam forums asking about the idea of community condos, and was lead here. Like many others I had just bought a resort condo and had big ideas and wanted to share it with my friends.

That being said, I started seeing what I could do on my own… and then so much has been added to the game that I’ve (almost) filled out the the entire resort condo myself and don’t want to share the space anymore hahaaa. I still think it’s going to be an awesome feature, and I’ll definitely make something for my group. Especially my kid, he’s ridiculously excited to build a condo with me eventually.

1 Like

I’m just very excited to work alongside my friends building one condo up together, I think it’ll do a lot for the community aspect of the game and having condos that are virtually permanently up will also be great. Definitely looking forward to it

4 Likes

Don’t forget about meh! My entire build is focused on community condos. Each store front will be customizable by the specific player. In total there are 12.

5 Likes

What’s that on the TV?

oh

Cartoon Network live stream featuring Family Guy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And an awakward moment from the past.

1 Like