[Event] The Board Finale!

In case you haven’t seen our Twitter, we’ve been running this thing called The Board where people can retweet this tweet or tag a friend, and we’ll put their avatar on a giant canvas. Here’s how it looks so far:

I know it’s extremely short notice, but tomorrow/today (depending on your time zone) will be the final day that I’ll be running it! So I’d love for as many people as possible to come join the Condo, chill, watch some YouTube videos, play Beach Volleyball and witness the final version of The Board come to life in real time.

Also, as always, feel free to post any screenshots you take in this thread!

16 Likes

Yay. I made it up there. :grinning:

And, depending on the time, I may be able to join for a bit.

1 Like

How can we view this board in game?

1 Like

It says in the post! At the times mentioned, I’ll be hosting The Board as a condo.

1 Like

There, I’ve made a Twitter to get on this board. I’ve survived for near 20 years without making a Twitter, but alas, here I am. This cause seems worthwhile for it.

2 Likes

awesome i’m just to the right of the tower icon

1 Like

Starting now! It’ll be up for at least the next 4 hours.

Cool. I’ll stop by in a bit.

1 Like

Did the condo close already? Or are you not on the beta? Just started the game and theres no condos running

1 Like

My condo’s crashed a couple times, if it dies again just gimme a minute and it should be back up.

I was there already. You’re good

1 Like

Alright, that’s a wrap! Thanks to everyone that came along. We smashed our Like goal on Twitter, had to add more space to The Board twice, and had a load of fun watching random YouTube videos in-game with almost 30 people at one point. Here are the final images!

1 Like

i am just late for it. :frowning:
damn i realised the time now

I did the steps on time and still didn’t make it onto the board?

We missed a few retweets because there were so many that Twitter or TweetDeck wouldn’t show us all of them. Sorry about that.

2 Likes