Endless mode

One problem I have with ZM is how even on the highest difficulty map, its too easy. Its too easy for the first 3-4 days then actually starts to pick up in difficulty and get really fun at the very end.

It would be amazing to have an endless mode gamemode/map where you play on day ∞, a wave based day that lasts forever and gets progressively more difficult as you kill more zombies. You can access the upgrade menu between waves and the time in between waves gets shorter and shorter until its one continuous flood of zombies.

This would encourage players to actually play with other people instead of soloing Compound (since its the perfect mix between unit gain and not getting bored) so they can not get slaughtered, get a high score, and more EXP once milestones drop.

EDIT: UnlisteadSky2 makes a good point about units so thats added to my suggestion I guess.

that would be awesome to have.

there could be difficulties that modify the payouts to give more money E.G.

easy difficulty gives 15 credits per zombie kill, with every 35th zombie being special

killing 100 easy diff zombies gives you 1500 units

medium difficulty gives 30 credits per zombie kill, with every 20th zombie being special

killing 100 medium diff zombies gives you 3000 units

hard difficulty gives you 50 credits per zombie kill, with every 10th zombie being special

killing 100 hard diff zombies gives you 5000 units

IMPOSSIBLE difficulty gives you 100 credits per zombie kill with every 3rd zombie being special

killing 100 hard diff zombies gives you 10000 units

6 Likes

This is definitely something I’d like to see! I suggested implementing this as potential mutator a few months back.

3 Likes

This is much needed.

atleast add something more than “yes please me want” if you’re going to necro https://i.imgur.com/31rv8IL.png

2 Likes

Its a post bump.

: /

2 Likes

I just saw this post before I wanted to make suggestion :frowning:

1 Like