Download all Question in a Category

Hello, Im programming a multiple chice Quiz game and i wanted to get all multiple choice General knowledge Questions to store them in a json file. The problem is, that i can only get 50 Questions at a Time and if I “Download” 50 questions multiple times I get duplicates. (I would like to have around 1000 questions (I don’t know if your Data Base has enough but i think there are at least 300) What can I do?
The other Question is if i can get the questions without encoding for characters like ä/ö/’
or is there a json formater which decodes exactly that?

You don’t want to make a new session token each time you request questions, otherwise you’ll get duplicate questions each time. You can also adjust the encoding results. More information can be found on https://opentdb.com/api_config.php, under the API documentation.

1 Like

yes if i had read it i would have known it and wouldn’t have had the first issue. But the second issue persists, the problem is, that an ’ or an @ will be displayed as #039;… And if i want to use the questions i will see the Ascii code and not the character or what this is called.
C# and unity does support all special characters. the only thing is, that " needs to be formated as
I know i can replace everything (wich i did but i want to later download the questions directly from the api)