Does xp progress pause?

Was just wondering how xp specifically works in the plaza that have a timer.

lets say I am earning xp for theater and was wondering what happens if a minigame starts to happen and I want to go play that. Does it pause the time of which I should get my next xp drop until I come back to the theater? Or does it reset after I leave the theater (or server)

(Example: I have spent 5 minutes in the theater. A popup on my hud says there is a minigame for fruit frenzy, I decide to play the minigame and leave the theater. After I’ve completed the minigame, I decide to go back into the theater. Will my timer for xp resume at 5 minutes, or will the timer be set back to 0 minutes?)

And if it does pause, does it continue to stay paused if I decide to go and play a gameworld like zm, or does it reset cause I left the plaza server?

1 Like

P.S. also on a random side note unrelated to this topic, does pixeltail care if I just watch yt videos on my monitor and just continously move around to get xp for theater on my other monitor? I know they probably don’t but I really don’t like how you have to keep moving/looking around to continue to earn xp for theater. I’d watch normally if I didnt have to change posistions every minute from the video Im trying to watch, or spin the camera constantly so I dont get hit with that afk effect. Which tbh it just distracts me from the video WAY too much. (which sucks for a 33 hour grind to max xp) Which I know is very counter intuitive for what the theater is actually made for, and I really want to do it legit and use the theater they put time and effort into making, but I cant enjoy it the way it is if I’m trying to get so much xp.

3 Likes

You just have to be in Theatre. Also this is an issue which has been brought up on the forums a lot, for the time being I’ve stuck to sitting in a seat and pressing a button like B or something, a button which doesn’t do anything. I’ve found this is the easiest way to concentrate on the videos without going AFK.

In terms of the other issue, I wouldn’t know, but I’d like an answer for it as well.

Time between EXP progress shouldn’t pause.

3 Likes