Do the devs have plans to advertise Tower Unite?

I’m just wondering because back when the indiegogo/kickstarter was going on, we had a couple youtubers advertise the campaign, and they brought quite a few more people to Tower Unite, and i remember mac saying that around Early Acsess, they would advertise more. Now, it is 14 days until tower unite comes out to EA, and i feel like Tower Unite is catering to our demographic, people who played GMod Tower, and people who backed the indiegogo and kickstarter. Personally, i felt that the only way Tower Unite will sell is through advertising, and were kind of missing selling potential by not advertising. So i’m just kinda curious, do the devs have any plans to advertise Tower Unite?

Don’t worry. I think someone already has spamed in the comments of a famous youtuber to play the game.

We’re not gonna force advertise our game. We have plans to start doing some sort of advertisement stuff, but right now we’re really deep in development to ensure our game will have the least amount of bugs.

We don’t have money to advertise and it’s really hard to get YouTubers to do videos. We’ll be contacting some of them, but the only real positive way to advertise would be through word of mouth.

4 Likes

I know a buddy with a small scale YouTube. Some one thousand subs. It’s not a lot, but it might help. I’ve told most people I know about the game, and I’ve got like 15 people who are into buying it in April.

2 Likes

I think it would be a bit smarter to wait until after the full release to start advertising, but I agree, advertising would be cool to see at some point.

1 Like